Corporate Relationship Manager - Indonesia
Global Food Partners is seeking a Corporate Relationship Manager to lead its work with the food and hospitality industries in Indonesia.
GFP is a Singapore-based multinational consulting firm that works with food businesses and egg producers to implement and maintain high animal welfare responsible sourcing policies and production practices, with a focus on cage-free eggs in Asia.
For more information visit our primary website
About the role
The Corporate Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing and managing long-term corporate relationships to support their transition to higher welfare cage-free egg sourcing. The role involves both desk and field work, including organising and participating in industry events and leading corporate & key stakeholder meetings throughout the country.
Scope of work
Key job responsibilities of the Corporate Relationship Manager include:
- Developing and managing corporate relationships with current and potential clients and other stakeholders in Indonesia, including food retailers, food processors/manufacturers, restaurant groups, food service providers, hospitality companies, airlines, egg suppliers and industry associations;
- Serving as the main point of contact for corporate contacts and clients in Indonesia;
- Supporting corporate clients in the implementation of their cage-free egg sourcing policies;
- Supporting with language interpretation during presentations, calls, interviews, and other interactions with Indonesian-speaking stakeholders;
- Assisting in the development, translation and review of Indonesian language resources (presentations, corporate proposals, materials, publications, and others);
- Serving as a spokesperson for GFP in meetings, media interviews, and public speaking engagements such as webinars, seminars, workshops, and conferences, to promote further engagement with potential clients from the food and hospitality industry, and garner greater visibility for the company;
- Collaborating with other team members in Indonesia and throughout Asia to advance GFP goals and projects;
- Identifying and leading new and existing opportunities to advance GFP’s work in Indonesia, including through partnerships and participation in corporate events; recruiting high-level speakers and participants;
- Organising and leading corporate events such as industry roundtables and working groups;
- Building and maintaining a database of Indonesian food & hospitality businesses, industry associations, and other relevant industry stakeholders;
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Native Indonesian speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with the food and hospitality industries, including in supply chain & procurement, sustainability, CSR initiatives, or other related topics within the food industry;
- Fluency in business English;
- Experience engaging and working with food & hospitality associations, suppliers, media and related stakeholders;
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Work well independently and as part of a team;
- Availability to travel within the country; traveling may involve sporadic farm visits;
- Proactive and strong work ethic;
- Strong network of contacts withing the food and hospitality industries in Indonesia is highly desirable;
- Post-graduate degree in business administration, sustainability, supply chain or related topics is a plus;
- Knowledge of farm animal welfare is a plus.